Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another day another dollar. (Still no video’s for the week.)

 

Another day another dollar, that is the point of  Wednesday's I feel. Work was slow and long, sadly the rest of the week looks like it might be the same thou.

Ok so I found a old copy of Dreamweaver I had a long time ago. I think Ill see if it still works. If it does, ill use that to make the basic lay out of the webpage I think. So here is hoping that it works.

I plan to try and record another podcast this weekend. If I can pull that off it should be a longer one too. That is my goal for the weekend at least. If I cant make that happen, then ill have to try and do the Let’s Play video’s instead.

On other podcast news, I've been listening too major spoilers “A Critical Hit” podcast. If you enjoy D&D you might want to check it out. I am only up to episode 42, but I really enjoy it so far. This is the type of fun id like my podcast to have. Id doesn’t have to be about playing D&D or anything like that, but the fun they are having as just being friends and talking.

Well that about does it for todays news. So I hope you have a good rest of the day everyone.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Act as if it were impossible to fail.
--Dorothea Brande

No comments:

Post a Comment