Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday is the day for Game of Thrones.

 

So I’m really tired right now, cause I slept longer then I wanted too. Well I forced myself to that is. I really don’t have anything planed for today other then watching Game of Thrones tonight. It is on HBO and is an amazing show. I have read the books and they do a fairly good job of following them for the most part at least. Lets see what is, Diablo 3 has been going well. I went from level 9 to level 17 I think yesterday. Sadly I'm still behind my friends. That about does it for me today, back to the game I guess.

Podcast – Episode 6 was posted yesterday and I think it came out really well.

webpage – web what?

A+ – yep tome is all I really can say, but is going.

Sentence of the week – “Fulfilling ones dreams is key”

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
We need not all agree, but if we disagree, let us not be disagreeable in our disagreements.
--Martin R. DeHaan

No comments:

Post a Comment