Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Husband

This is an short story I wrote a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Whenever my wife runs away, i want to drive into a wall. today was the last day she will run away from me. when she comes home today she will have a surprise. now to put my plan into effect. i walked into the bathroom to see the last thing i ever bought her, her favorite perfume "lucky you". how ironic i thought that her favorite perfume was called "lucky you", at this moment I'm not feeling as lucky. i rummaged thought the medicine cabinet to find the medical tape and chloroform that i had hide there. i grabbed them out and hunted frantically for a wash cloth to use for my plan. when i found it on the cold smooth tile floor i realized this too will be my fate laying helplessly on the tile. i covered the wash cloth with the chloroform and ready the tape. i took one last look at myself in the mirror and smiled. i taped the wash cloth to my face and inhaled deeply. i started to feel tipsy and i barely felt my head hit the side of the bathtub as i fell. the last thoughts running though my mind as the smooth tile started to fill with blood red liquid from the gash in my head was, "lucky me, HA lucky you"

No comments:

Post a Comment