Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Paint the Town Pink

when i am in a neon pink mood, it normally means I'm drunker then hell. tonight was the first and last night for the color pink. For I john Dee am on a quest to eliminate the color pink. Pink has been mocking me since i can remember, with all its pinkness. i thought to myself i must destroy it. BUT how does one destroy a color let alone a color as powerful and deadly as pink. for months i planed and plotted. just how was i going to do this? there must be something i can do but what? then it one day in the middle of the night it came to me. KILL the Pink Panther, that freakish pink panther beast must die. To arms i yelled to myself. i grabbed my spork and ran out the door. Where to find him? i thought. THE ZOO! To the zoo i ran, with a bucket of paint and spork in hand. at the zoo i threw the pink paint onto the normal panther and dove in at it with my trusty spork in hand. needless to say the panther won the battle BUT I will win the war on pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment