Friday, June 14, 2013

Done and Done.

 

So I have pre ordered my PS4, PsEyes, 3 Games, (COD:Ghost, Watchdogs, Assassins creed 4.) I already paid off the PS4 and the PsEyes. Last night at midnight I bought The Last of Us. This is an amazing game, I think ill be playing it for a long time.

Sorry I didn’t post on Wednesday. I just couldn’t get to it with work and everything. Here is todays post. A little lack luster I know but it is what it is. I just want to point out that.

Ok I got nothing to say right now, I have games to play. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Salithox signing off.

PS. I have a few friends out that that are amazing and I just wanted to say THANK YOU to them, I believe they know who they are already without having to be named.


Quote of the Day:
Who in their right mind would ever need more than 640K of RAM!?
--Bill Gates, 1981

No comments:

Post a Comment