Saturday, June 8, 2013

Weekend is almost over for me.

 

I’m very tired. That’s all I really have thou to see. Um some stuff going on I guess. There has been an issue with my Mine Craft Server. I burked it if you will. So sadly everything that was shown off is lost. And will need to be redone or just changed all together. I have no decided yet. Time will tell on that front. Um, work is work. Life is life. Snap chat is surprisingly addictive. If you’re a friend or foe and want to snap chat let me know.

Other news, my first car payment is coming up soon. That should both suck and be cool. First one is always the hardest people say. But I’m ready for it. Bring it on ill take you down anytime anywhere any day.  Ok, moving along now.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress
--Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment