Saturday, November 10, 2012

Episode 31 The Untitled Show

 

Ok so here you go everyone it is the new episode of the podcast. It mainly talks about the new modpack called FTB. Now you might be saying that isn't new, but they got permission from all the mod authors to use there mods in this modpack. They have made a launcher for it as well. Slowpoke101 is to thank for this nice set up. I really look forward to using it. Starting next week I will resume the Lets Play videos.

Feed the Beast – FTB link to site.

Podcast – Episode 31 The Untitled Show - I go over how the FTB modpack is now out.

ok that’s everything form me today, enjoy your weekend I now need to catch up on some shows. Later all,

salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Men achieve a certain greatness unawares, when working to another aim.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment