Saturday, January 12, 2013

Episode 40 The untitled show.

 

So as far as last night’s post goes, I didn’t beat Black ops 2 yet. I have 3 more missions to do from what I can tell. I plan to finish them today. I thought I was close but after playing for hours I still didn’t beat it. Plus I'm on veteran so its much harder, to beat each level.

Next order of business the podcast is for the week is below and it should be on iTunes within the hour.  But if you don’t want to wait you can use the link below like always to get your fix now.

In other news I have family visiting near the end of the month. so I might take time off from the blog and spend it with them. Thou I might just make posts scheduled to post I don’t know yet.

Podcast- Episode 40 The untitled show – In this run we talk about how the new line up went and some streaming talk as well.

Well that’s all form me today everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and check you back here later.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
It is better to aim at perfection and miss, than to aim at imperfection and hit it
--Thomas J. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment