Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So here is the skinny yo!

 

Ok so the low down on the skinny is that I forgot to change the dates on the Sunday recap. And I think it might have been a few weeks since I last did update the dates. So that is my bad. Thou this does happen from time to time. To fix this problem I'm just taking out the dates. From this moment on dates no longer exist on the Sunday Recap.

Next order of business is to say that tomorrow will be weekly pizza day. So make sure you eat your pizza. If you don’t the monster will come for you’re eyes. You know which monster I mean. I don’t even need to name the monster for that is how powerful of a fear you will have of it.

Now I'm just going on about monsters and pizza and dates, you might be asking yourself “Salithox why are you so nuts?” well that my friends comes form decades of being a gamer and nerd and all around basket case. So yep. ok then.

PS still waiting on takers to help with a theme song. lol

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment