Friday, April 19, 2013

Working on a new theme.

 

Well how is everyone on this fine Friday? I'm doing ok myself. I just finished helping my dad babysit my nephew. That is always a great time if I do say so myself. Other new I'm thinking of apply for a PlayStation Credit Card. I've been thinking about it for a long time, and with the amount of money I spend on the PSN store I could rack up points like no other (its 10x points for PSN) last month alone I spent 74 bucks on there. So I might have to do that. Other then that I'm working on a new theme song for my podcast. If anyone of my gifted music friends (Node friends I'm looking at you)  want to help out with that, id great appreciate it. I currently have nothing other then an idea. If you know me at all you know I'm not a music type so help please. ;) Well I guess that about does it for todays post. Hit me up with ideas or comments or help or anything good bad doesn’t matter.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
The person who is not hungry says that the coconut has a hard shell.
--African Tribal Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment