Saturday, April 13, 2013

This is a post form the past, posted in the future.

 

Ok so what is the skinny with no podcasts? Well the thing is I'm just taking a break from it for a little bit. This is to collect my thoughts and try to improve it for everyone evolved. This is also meant to be Fridays post as I forgot to post it. So here it is, the post in all its glory. Well not so much glory as just words that I’m typing to fill the time space and or blogosphere requirements.

Oh in other news killed a Bee in the bathroom of all places today. Don’t ask, I don’t know how it got in there.

Yep ok that about does it for today. WATCH Doctor WHO tonight, and the NERDIST.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
--Francis Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment