Friday, April 26, 2013

Story time with Salithox.

 

Gather round everyone its time for Salithox to tell you a story  of wonder and amazement. Filled with grammatical errors and other form of writing flaws. Well lets get this story started shall we?

It all starts up in the stars. There was this one little speck of dust. She called herself Dusty (no relation to any strippers you may know.) and she was nothing more then dust in the proverbially wind. Then one day this speck of dust got stuck in a gravity field. This field was so strong the Dusty could not escape the pull. It was so strong she only had one choice left to her. Fall to the planet below and take the form of something below.  Dusty fell faster and faster with her powers that have yet to be explain she was able to no burn up from the fall. She crash’s into the ground with little more then a thump. Now she is nothing more then a piece of dust on the strange ground not knowing what to do from here. She looks around and see’s this from and decides to take its shape. This is now where things get really interesting you will see.

Opening eyes for the first time, not knowing what to see. This bright blue sky filled with what use to be me. As I lay here I realize I have 2 long legs, 2 arms, and from what I can tell auburn shoulder length hair. I stand up and realize that something is missing form this form that the other had. Clothes. I grab some stuff from the ground and cover my new body the same way I saw the other with patches of leaves and grass. Grumbles come from the lower part of my body. This part would be known to us humans as the stomach.

That is all for tonight everyone story will be continue tomorrow. I say this because I'm tired as all hell.  Plus I want to watch some breaking bad.

Night everyone.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Commerce is the great civilizer. We exchange ideas when we exchange fabrics.
--Robert Green Ingersoll

No comments:

Post a Comment