Thursday, August 23, 2012

All work and no play make something something.

 

I want you all to fill in the something something. What does all work and no play do you to? To me I makes me want to hide away and read then play video games. Speaking of playing games, I think ill go do that right now. Well maybe not right now, but after this post I will. So ok on with the post. Ill be starting me new shift soon, that means longer days but more free time. That is because ill have shorter weeks. I'm sure that doesn’t mean much to a lot of you, but the podcasting might move to Fridays because of it. Well that’s all I got for today.

Stumble Upon time super fun go.

That was a good run. – Yep didn’t think they could make it last that long. the ending was key thou.

Top 50 greatest geek movies – Oh yeah.

Nice Zelda poster. – Id buy it.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
You have freedom of choice, but not freedom from choice.
--Wendell Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment