Monday, August 6, 2012

The nothing post of Monday.

 

There is nothing to report yet as it is only 10am my time. I plan to call my “Job” today just to verify if I have to go tomorrow or Thursday. I'm thinking tomorrow thou is when ill be going. Um in other news, you should watch “The Newsroom” on HBO, it is on Sundays and is amazing. Other then that things are pretty bare right now, so this will conclude the post of the day.

Stumble Upon Time activate!

Simple animations to explain things – They explain complex principles.

Yep that sums up the size – The size of races.

Simpsons Supporting Characters – This is a good list of the top 25 support characters.

      • Podcast – So I have started setting up my house on my Tekkit world. Which means ill be starting the Tekkit lets play videos soon. In thou ill kind of pick up from the SSP set but it will be on my private server. You may see run in’s with old friends as well as some new one. My little minecraft world is growing and I'm glad you are all here to see it.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.
--Epicurus, ancient Greek philosopher

No comments:

Post a Comment