Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday night is the light of the the kite to the right?

 

Don’t ask about the title cause I don’t know. Its just what I happen to come up with for the day. Ok so before I go to start cooking dinner lets get the post out of the way. The day has been pretty dull for me. I know not so much for other people thou. I made a Facebook page.  It is called none other then Salithox Review. I do hope you all check it out and like it / subscribe to it. Normally I don’t say stuff like that. but it will help with the site and everything to take off more. On another note I think I found a way to make a RSS feed for my podcast. In time ill find out if it worked, but ill have more on that tomorrow. It is  a work in progress so bare with me.

Stumble Upon time.

Find out what you should do today – Just pull the lever and find out.

Suck Butts World? – Not to sure what to think of this pencil.

What cats really see. – Yep I knew it, deep down in my bones I knew this is what they saw.

      • Podcast – Cast of podding coming tomorrow, also more news on the RSS feed hopefully.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.
--H.L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment