Saturday, February 2, 2013

Episode 43 The Untitled Show

 

Today is the day of day that will start with the day and end with the day of the days to day of no day today. Ok so my family is leaving today and I have to go back to work tomorrow which sucks on both accounts. I got some video games to play and movies to watch and shows to catch up on also, so I think I'm going to spend my last day off doing that. I might also eat the left over chicken nuggets.

On that note you can listen to episode 43 of the podcast today. Its up and live for all your ear holes to enjoy. So I hope you do this one clocks in at around 6 min.

Podcast- Episode 43 The Untitled Show - Go over the games I bought and beat. Also talk about Sony's upcoming announcement. Then there's thoughts of a new Mic still.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Virtue has never been as respectable as money.
--Mark Twain, 19th-century American humorist, author and journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment