Saturday, February 9, 2013

Episode 44 The Untitled Show

 

Hey everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope everyone is good. I know I'm doing pretty good myself. I have just finished recording the new podcast for everyone to enjoy. Its not that long but its pretty good I think. In other news you will need to listen to the podcast to find out. Ha, sorry I thought that was funny a little bit. Ok but really, the podcast is up for you all to enjoy. Now I got some stuff I need to do and a sick girlfriend to take care of. Ok later everyone.

Podcast – Episode 44 The Untitled Show - In this episode I talk about the 3ds Fire Emblem bundle I bought. Go over a little minecraft, as well as talk about booze and the sick getting better quick.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Reason often makes mistakes, but conscience never does.
--Josh Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment