Friday, February 22, 2013

So you think you got what it takes to be a monkey?

 

Ok so you think you have what it takes? Well I don’t even have what it takes. So why would you think you do? This is just fast post for the day hence the random topic. Also if anyone of my fans knows how to set up a personal vent server please let me know. For whatever reason only I can connect to it and no one else. Its really odd.

Ok next order of business Sorry I was not able to do a stream today of the FTB insanity map with my good friend Heather. Hopefully we will be able to work out a time to do it.

Next thing. PS4 I still have not seen the event that is on my to-do list maybe tonight when I'm done with everything else.

Well that about does it for me today. I hope everyone has a great weekend, Podcast should be a go tomorrow.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Show me a thoroughly satisfied man, and I will show you a failure.
--Thomas Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment