Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday. Yep that’s today.

 

So I had another good night out with friends last night. I didn’t drink anything (Sorry Mario) but it was still fun. I was sad that Amber is very sick and was not able to join us. Next time hopefully. Then there is this Friday where ill be going to a good lunch with good people and then maybe a birthday party for said lunch friend.  Other then that the week is over for me. I did just get some good news thou. My Good friend is coming back to AZ in March so ill get to see her again. Its about time too. ^_^;  Well that’s about everything form me today, I hope everyone has a good rest of the week.

 

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
The easiest person to deceive is one’s own self.
--Edward George Earle Bulwer-Lytton

No comments:

Post a Comment