Friday, February 8, 2013

Just woke up a bit ago, now writing this.

 

Ok so I just woke up and now I’m writing this. So what is the point of this that I’m writing? Well you see the if I do this before I do anything else today I have nothing to write about. Thou that might seem odd the fact is I can then say tomorrow all the things I did today. You follow me so far? Good ok, so my plans today are to go to Gotham City Comics, buy my 3DS Fire Emblem bundle, and maybe some games with it. While at the comic shop I get to hang out with my buddy again so that will be fun. Other then that its catch up on shows and relax day. Ok I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day and you will hear about all the updates and stuff tomorrow.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
A thing is not necessarily true because badly uttered, nor false because spoken magnificently.
--Saint Augustine of Hippo

No comments:

Post a Comment