Friday, February 1, 2013

Plans finally set.

 

Hey everyone, I wanted to start by saying happy Friday. Mine is going swimmingly so far. I have plans set for next week already so that makes me happy. I’m going to get to see and old friend I haven't seen in a few years. Which when you think about it, it is kind a sad. We only live a few miles apart yet its been forever since we got to hang out. Oh well that will be changed in a future I hope. Other order of business I saw Warm Body’s last night. It wasn’t bad but wasn’t great either. It is a romantic comedy with zombies more or less. There are its funny moments and its small action moment, but over all its just a romantic movie I guess you could say. In more other news, my family leaves some time tomorrow. That sucks the week went by way to fast I think. That and working half of it makes it feel like that too.  Ok that’s all form me today, Back to the video games. oh FYI I beat DMC.

 

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
--William James

No comments:

Post a Comment