Wednesday, January 30, 2013

One Drink, Two Drinks.

 

Red Drink, Blue Drink. No I’m not drunk or hung over or anything like that. I did have one drink last night which was nice cause I spent it with great friend. These are the people that make work bearable I must say.  Work is slowly turning into a war zone on an epic scale. I try my best to stay out of it even thou I have my own battles raging on there. Its hard to be out of the fire when your one of the targets in someone's cross hairs. I like to think my work speaks for it self and I’m pretty safe. Maybe someday they will even hire me, even thou I know that’s not a good thing. Oh well enough of that crap. So ya last night was good and today should be good too, I get to spend it with family.

There might be a stream tonight I don’t know for certain yet cause like I said I have family in town. So we will see. Time will tell. Etc.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
--Herman Melville

No comments:

Post a Comment