Friday, January 25, 2013

Family coming to visit today.

 

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to do a live stream for a bit. Things have been slow but busy if that makes sense. There will be a new podcast tomorrow as always. I do hope everyone enjoy last weeks podcast as well. So yeah I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Mine has been pretty decent I guess. In other news I have family coming into town today to visit for a week. So if I don’t post BIG post you know why. I will still try my best to do my normal days as well as the podcast for next week. I wont no when or how much time ill have thou so this is the heads up to everyone. Ok well I got cleaning and stuff to still finish before there flight comes in. So later all.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Everything that can be invented has been invented.
--Charles H. Duell

No comments:

Post a Comment