Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First post of the new year.

 

Ok so I went and looked at my post count and I did 366 post over the whole of last year. That was one post every single day. I met my goal of posting everyday. I do hope you all enjoyed that ride. I had fun trying to make all the post even thou I know I got lazy in the middle when I ran out of stuff to say for a bit. Even still I stuck with it and made my goal. I’m happy with myself for doing this. Ill keep posting daily for a little bit still while I figure out a good time for the new schedule to take affect. That and I need to rework it to figure out what will work good for me to do everything I want to do with this blog over the coming year. With that being said I hope everyone had a great end to a good year.

Happy news years to all and to all a new happy year!

 

Salithox signing off  for the first post of 2013 (for me.)


Quote of the Day:
I got a new keyboard!
--Al

No comments:

Post a Comment