Saturday, January 19, 2013

Episode 41 The untitled show : Salithox top five

 

So today we have a special show for you all to hear. It’s Salithox top five. This is still episode 41 of the untitled show but its just a special one were we do something different. I do hope you all enjoy it, if the feedback is good we will do more of them down the road. So the link is down below please let me know what you think.

Podcast- Episode 41 the untitled show: Salithox top five - Me and my buddy get together to talk about are top five movies from the 1990’s to current day. Its harder then it sounds to make a list of only 5.

Ok that about does it for today, I hope you all have  a great rest of the weekend, I have some stuff to do tomorrow so the post might be way later in the day if I cant get to it before I start the stuff I have to do.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
--W. C. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment