Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My first post of the new lineup.

 

So here we are. With this new line up I will have things to talk about. And do I ever have things to talk about. So right now I’m dead tired and that is making it every hard to read and type this, I was planning to do a live stream tonight and I don’t think that’s going to happen, I might be moving it to Thursday just because I can. If I did it now I might pass out on it. That would be bad, and I don’t want that to happen. So it was a long week of  work and problem after problem. Ill go into more detail at a later day, for now thou I’m out for sleep.

Night all from Salithox


Quote of the Day:
Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.
--Dave Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment