Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Still don't have a time frame for the new posting line up.

 

So everyone how is the new year starting off? Good I hope, as mine is well so far. On to the nitty gritty now.  I think next week ill start the new schedule of  posting. That being, Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Podcasting will still be posting Saturday along with any LPV I do. Wednesday will be a live streaming day on my off weeks, and on my on weeks ill make Friday a live streaming day. Do you follow me so far? With  the days off ill have time to make new videos to post and things like that plus the days I'm not posting are mainly my work days. Which means there shouldn’t be anymore shitty posts. Well ok now that we got that out of the way, I’m thinking of doing a live stream toady around 3-4pm MST (Arizona) I don’t know when for sure or the game yet. Thou you can bet I will do the stream. So check twitter and the Review page for updates as to when it starts. Below is the link for you. Enjoy everyone.

Twitter feed

Live Stream

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
When it is a question of money, everyone is of the same religion.
--Francois Marie Arouet de Voltaire, 18th-century French author, wit and philosopher

No comments:

Post a Comment