Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yep its that time again.

 

First I want to say I'm going to try to do a live stream today. But if I'm not able to you will understand why. Plus the way I see it the live stream should be when I want to do them and not really set to any certain time. Ok with that out of the way the week was great for me. My coworker called out every day of the week. This meant I was alone more or less and it was amazing not having to deal with her at all. Work went so much more smooth too. No bumps no hiccups if you will.

So the podcast for this week is going to be something new I'm trying. Ill be recording it today. I might be posting 2 on Saturday, the normal one and todays recording. The reason for that is because this is a new show I might be starting for my podcast.

With that being said I need to get to work on this project for the show tonight. The gears are turning and when they spin you know things are a foot. Well I hope everyone has a good rest of the week and a I look forward to hearing the feed back from the new show this weekend.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Nature has given to us the seeds of knowledge, not knowledge itself.
--Lucius Annæus Seneca

No comments:

Post a Comment