Saturday, January 26, 2013

Episode 42 The untitled show

 

So everyone today is the day that I have to do my podcast. So below is said podcast. In other news, like I said the day before I have family in from New York, so ill be slowing down on the stuff with the blog for the week. Ill so do my best to get stuff posted and what not, but over all ill be taking a week break to spend it with them. Ok that’s all from me today, I hope you enjoy the very short podcast of the week, Episode 42.

Podcast- Episode 42 The Untitled Show - In this one we go over nothing to important, but I do have family in from out of town. Also Talk about Ni No Kuni.

 

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
--Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment