Thursday, January 3, 2013

To be decided at a later date. (The title that is)

 

So yeah I got nothing really to report today other then that my elbow hurts. Its from the way I slept on it. It started hurting half way through the night yet instead of changing my sleeping way I just ignored it. Now it hurts more but that is my price to pay.

The live stream yesterday was a big success. I played 30 Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy, that is one long title. The game was amazing thou, I played for about a hour an 15 minutes. I would have played longer then that but my head set was about to die and didn’t want to charge while using it. Thou Friday as a heads up to everyone I might do another live stream and pick up where I left off.

Recording of live stream ---> You can watch it by clicking here.

Ok I think that about does it for todays post. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and don’t forget. Play games, enjoy games, take a break form games.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
None of you really has faith unless he desires for his neighbor what he desires for himself.
--Prophet Muhammad

No comments:

Post a Comment