Saturday, January 5, 2013

Episode 39 The Untitled Show

 

So today is a new podcast day. I'm going out to dinner with the family.  Sadly I go back to work tomorrow. That is about all the news I have for the day. Oh yeah I guess I should point out that starting tomorrow I'm going to the new posting format. That being Wednesday,Friday, Saturday, Sunday recap. If you have any issues with this please email more or send me a tweet. Ok now enjoy the show.

Podcast- Episode 39 The untitled Show - Today we talk about how the steam sale finally ends and that should stop me from buying games, hopefully. In other news we talk about the new posting line up starting Sunday.

Follow me on twitter to get the the most up to date info on the live streaming I do.

Twitter @Salithox

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
When all else fails, read the instructions.
--Cahn's Axiom
also known as RTFM (Read The F'in Manual)

No comments:

Post a Comment