Friday, March 16, 2012

015 The Return To Milk And Honey

 

So what is up for the weekend? Nothing really. Me and my dad fixed by blinker on my car, and only broke a few pieces. Here are some picture art. And after the break you will see the video for the day. I hope you all have a great weekend. Oh by the way, if you'd watch merlin on SyFy you should check it out. it really is a great show. ^_^

2012-03-16 15.41.252012-03-16 15.41.44

Movie after the break.

015 The Return To Milk And Honey

I do stuff and then things happen. After all that I learn a life lesson or not. You be the judge of what I learned.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
--Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment