Thursday, March 1, 2012

022 Lets play my private server

 

So the news you need to know is not from me. The true person of the news today is from….. Ok me. now that news is that people are idiots  on the road. You already know this thou I'm sure. With that being said I wont bore you with the details of there bad driving, just reread some of the other bad driving post and you will get the idea. Off topic amber just said something that was funny. So here is the quote “He’s nice to him, but he's just not aloud in the house.” If you don’t laugh a little after reading that maybe you should get your eyes check.

The movie is still me working in the nether. So ill keep up the hard work. Also YouTube is still going so slow on the upload the one of my videos wont get uploaded like I want. This might throw a damper into the show.

 

022 Lets play my private server

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
No mind is thoroughly well-organized that is deficient in a sense of humor.
--Samuel Taylor Coleridge

No comments:

Post a Comment