Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some stuff about my Minecraft video’s

 

Todays post is about my minecraft video’s. If you are wondering mod's I'm using in the video’s I will be adding a link to the site for you. The Technic Pack is what I am using. They have a few forms for it. I use both the single player and multiplayer for my video’s. The single player has different mods installed from the multiplayer. I use them in respect to the video’s I'm recording. Hence if I'm doing my single player set then I'm using the single player mods and so on. They are really a good set of mods to play with too. They have everything from more creatures to computers. With all the choices you have you are able to really increase the replay of your minecraft world. As you see all this in my video’s it slowly changes the way you play the game and the stuff you can do. I really do enjoy The Technic Pack, and I hope everyone that plays minecraft finds the time to give it a try. If anyone has any questions about it please feel free to head over to there forums or ask me and ill help if I'm able to.

The Technic Pack

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
If you haven't got charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
--Bob Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment