Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend is over already.

 

So the weekend is over already. I hope everyone had a safe and fun St Patrick's day. Lots of green beer I'm sure for people. I did not partake in any for I don’t really drink. Overall thou it was a decent Holiday. Lets see what else is on the news for today. The photos I posted yesterday only one person commented on and with that it means they won the prize. Which will be sent to them in 6-66 months. Other then that news, there is nothing else to say about today. Next weeks videos are ready to go. In them you will learn some stuff about how I suck at this minecraft when it comes to remembering recipes. If it wasn’t for Wiki’s and in game recipe books id be lost sometimes. I work on getting power in my hovel of a house. That is the story for the coming week. Hope you all enjoy them as I post. For now have a wonderful Sunday.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Forgiveness is not an occasional act: it is a permanent attitude.
--Dr. Martin Luther King

No comments:

Post a Comment