Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Sunday Sunday.

 

No There will not be any form of monster truck shows on the blog, so get that out of your head right now. I was just making sure you all knew it was Sunday. Now what to type today? Anyone have any ideas? Ill wait while you send them in……… Hmm this might not work the way I want it too seeing as I haven't posted this yet for you to send me said ideas. On to plan B, and that plan is to….. Um…. Oh….. Ya… Ok…. Plan B seems to have failed as well. So now we must jump ahead to plan Z and that plan is when all else fails type random stuff to make it seem like filler. I think I accomplished that pretty well. Glad I knew I could pull that one off. Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment