Tuesday, March 27, 2012

022 The Return to Milk and Honey

 

How is everyone today? Good I hope. It was a busy but good day at work. Made the time go so fast. So now down to business.  So I have a favor to ask of all my fans out there. Would you all be so kind to go to YouTube.com/BMWUSA and please vote for my friends video. The video title is “Dream To Drive”. Now onto the movie. ^_^

 

So this is a 6 part set. That will be posted over the week. This is part 2. Although it is broken into 6 parts, it was recorded in one go. In this whole set i get my solar panels set up, go to the nether, Make a alchemy stone, and a transmutation table. I hope you all enjoy it.

022 The Return to Milk and Honey

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
What single ability do we all have? The ability to change.
--George Leonard Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment