Wednesday, February 29, 2012

021 Lets play my private server

 

So in the news for today. I worked I went to best buy I came home with a new game. That’s really about it. Oh you know how I mentioned  no one tried to kill me with a car this week yet, well today leaving best buy someone decided to drive down the wrong way and it wasn’t me. To make things better they also cut me off while going the wrong way. OH OH and even more they didn’t even act like I was driving. So the morale of the story kids it watch where your going and don’t be a douche while driving.

In todays video we do more work in the nether and I think start the lava moat. Although that might be tomorrow. Enjoy.

 

021 Lets play my private server

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Dishonesty, cowardice and duplicity are never impulsive.
--George A. Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment