Saturday, February 4, 2012

008 I found ORE

 

Side notes: So I found this on YouTube and thought it was great.  Everyone should check it out. It is pretty good. with that being said, onto the post for the day.

"TNT" - A Minecraft Parody of Taio Cruz's Dynamite - Crafted Using Note Blocks

So this is the 8th installment of the show. I find ore in this one. But sadly I don’t get to smelt it cause I was busy trying to make it back to my base from the mine I dug. At least I didn’t get blown up or anything in this one. So that is always a good thing. As far as the sound goes, it seems I have no idea what I'm doing with its so ya.

Video after the break.

008 I found ORE

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Adversity attracts the man of character. He seeks out the bitter joy of responsibility.
--Charles de Gaulle

No comments:

Post a Comment