Thursday, February 23, 2012

017 Lets play my private server

 

All the news you need to know…. Wait I’m not the feed. Although that would be amazing. Sorry that was a little G4 humor. Yep G4TV is a great stations to watch. I saw Kung Fu Hustle on there 2 days in a row. That was great, even thou I own it on Blu-ray. So if you get G4 I think you should check it out sometime. Attack of the show is one of the best shows on there. Then you have Xplay which goes over video games so YAY there too.

Now that we got the funnies out of the way. On to business, and that is that we are slowly reaching the completion of the rail system. Once we are done with that, I have already told you were ill be heading next, but after that I think ill have something interesting planed for everyone. So I hope everyone will stay with me till then so you see the thrilling conclusion of season one.

 

017 Lets play my private server

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
keep it real/keep it clean/keep it simple
--rdude

No comments:

Post a Comment