Wednesday, February 22, 2012

016 Lets play my private server

 

Side News: So today was like any other day, till I realized I had super powers. With these new found super powers I will rule the Lets play world. Ok well I didn’t find any super powers, but the news for the day is the vita is a pretty solid portable system. Ill be doing a full review on it this coming weekend.

As for tonight's video, I believe the rail system is almost finished then we more on to bigger and better things.  Did someone say the Nether? No no one said it. So yeah after the rail we do some Nether work. Hope you enjoy the episode 16 of my server lets play video.

016 Lets play my private server

 

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Encouragement is like a premium gasoline - it helps to take knocks out of living.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment