Monday, February 13, 2012

008 Lets play my private server

 

So some news for once.  I might have broken my server world. What that means is we might have to start all over on the world. You might be asking why not just copy the world file over? Well I could do that but if the world file itself is the problem it wont fix anything then. I'm going to wait till the server update comes out and test it then. That might fix the problems. Thou if it doesn’t then that means  we will have a new set of videos coming. I will be trying to fix it thou so are videos can continue as normal. There are enough episode banks till Thursday. Also on a side note, the PsVita comes out for the FEB, on Wednesday. I should be getting mine then cause I preordered it.

In the video today we keep working on the hopper. That’s about it with that really. so I hope you all enjoy it. ^_^

008 Lets play my private server

Salithox Signing off.


Quote of the Day:
What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.
--Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment