Saturday, February 25, 2012

The post of the day is the post for today.

 

So as there are no video’s for today I will have a normal post. So what did I do  today. The girlfriend and I and her our other friend all went to the Japanese cultural festival. It was ok, the girls had fun I was just kind of there as a ride. There was a lot of nice stuff there but nothing that really kept my interest, so meh.  Other then that it has been a uneventful day. I will be putting up a review on the PS Vita tomorrow. If I get a chance to write it up that is.  So with all that out of the way, that about sums up the post. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

On some side notes. People say I got burned and I did. I have some raccoon eyes at the moment. Amber got some hair clips. Pictures will come sooner or later.  Well that’s all for now.

P.S. you should all check out Sonic for hire.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment