Wednesday, February 8, 2012

003 Lets play my private server

 

So how is everyone today? I hope you are all doing well. No new news today. So ill get right down to the video stuff.

In the video today you will see me setting up the railway from Heathers to my place. It was a long tunnel I dug for it. so it took a little bit and some tweaking to get working right. I do plan to replace the rail’s with better ones down the road and a automated cart system as well. That will take time and be a video I think…. Maybe. well without any more waiting here is the video.

003 Lets play my private server

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
If your number one goal is to make sure that everyone likes and approves of you, then you risk sacrificing your uniqueness and, therefore, your excellence.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment