Friday, February 10, 2012

005 Lets play my private server

 

Ok so yeah, I think people cant drive to save there life. Once again on the way home from work someone almost rear ends me. The reason being one of two things. Either she was looking in her purse or was looking at the fire on the side of the freeway. Which ever it was doesn’t matter. She should have been looking at the dang road. When I'm stop behind another car you never want to look in your rear view to see a car speeding at you and slamming on there breaks at the last moment. So yeah, its like once a week someone almost hits me.

In this video you will see me finish the rail. That’s about it really for the episode. Also its only 5 minutes long. I miss timed it as I recorded and didn’t feel like redoing it. Will be back to the normal 10 minute ones tomorrow. ^_^ enjoy the video.

005 Lets play my private server

 

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Passions are vices or virtues to their highest powers.
--Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment