Tuesday, February 14, 2012

009 Lets play my private server

 

So on the way to work today, I saw 2 accidents. The first one wasn’t to bad. The 2nd one thou closed the street down, but they didn’t tell you anything till you were already on the street. So when I hit that point I had to make a you turn and go back the way I came just to turn on another street. Work was slow. On the way home I saw 2 more accidents. Once again first one wasn’t bad, 2nd one closed the street. On another note when I get home from work tomorrow I should have my PsVita.

So on the server side of things, below is the new video.  As for the broken server I talked about last night, it has been fixed. Heather was the one that was able to figure out what might have been causing the problem. Then she informed me and I was able to fix it. So that means more server videos to come in the future.

009 Lets play my private server

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
The real trap of fame is its irresistibility.
--Ingrid Bengis

No comments:

Post a Comment