Sunday, February 5, 2012

009 Digging my way home

 

Side note: So I've been doing really good with the blog. I haven't missed a day yet on posting since new years. That would make this like my 36th post this year already. So I'm pretty pleased about that. I've already lived up to my new years resolution. Now to the show.

In todays video you will see that I might or might not have gotten lost and sidetracked in the cave. I tried to make my way home but that didn’t really work out all to well. The goal was to join the cave systems from my house and the one I dug. So lets go watch and see how badly I got lost.

Video after the break.

P.S. Tomorrows video will not be in this story line. That is a heads up for everyone.

009 Digging my way home

 

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
No one can be free who does not work for the freedom of others.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment