Sunday, February 12, 2012

007 Lets play my private server

 

Ok so I didn’t sleep well last night. My neck is stiff  and it was so hot in my room that I tossed and turned all night. With that being said at least I have a new video to post to day. The video is part 7 of my lets play private server. I have gone to HD with them. You can now watch the new ones in up to 1080p. Sound has also been improved. It only took like 13 episodes to perfect it. The downside to the improved quality is that the files are huge now and take a lot more time to upload to YouTube.

In this video I keep working on the automated mine cart loading system. There were problems with and then there were answers. Sadly it took time to get just right.

007 Lets play my private server

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Their’s not to reason why, Their’s but to do and die...
--Alfred, Lord TENNYSON

No comments:

Post a Comment