Thursday, February 2, 2012

006 Safety first and windows

 

Side note:  I'm sorry that the sound isn't the best. I am still trying to figure out how to increase the volume without over doing it. So far everything I have tried hasn’t worked at all. But ill keep trying.

Tonight’s episode is in titled Safety first and windows. This is number 6 in the series of videos involving me playing minecraft. In this particular one you will see how to safe proof your stairway and how to make windows for your block like home. I hope everyone enjoys the video. There will be hopefully many more to come. Including maybe a Podcast still.

Video after the break.

006 Safety first and windows.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity.
--Dr. E. Land

No comments:

Post a Comment