Sunday, February 19, 2012

Video post times.

 

Ok well due to the fact it takes time to record,edit, and upload new videos for my lets play minecraft videos. I've decided to only post new ones on weekdays. This will give me the time to make and edit the new videos on the weekend before they get posted. I will still be posting normal updates on the weekends, just no more videos on them. I hope everyone is ok with this choice I made. I think it will help improve the quality and time of the videos.

With that out of the way we can get onto todays post. So I opened a tumblr page. There is nothing there as of yet, but I have it mainly so I have my handle. I'm also looking into getting a hosting service and starting my own site up again. What will that do for you my readers you might ask. I think if I had my site back, it would make it easier for you  to find me and id have more freedom of what I post. Or at least for the time being. In till the government passes some stupid bill that takes away are freedoms like they seem to try to do. Well that’s all the news I really have for you today. If you'd like to watch a short clip of shit that should not be. (a segment from a podcast called Hollywood Babylon.)  please click after the break.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.
--Napoleon Hill

Quantum of Solace - Swept Away

No comments:

Post a Comment